Wildcat Land Company was formed in 1976 to market and develop high-end resort real estate properties. The company has been based in the Roaring Fork Valley near Aspen, Colorado since its inception. The Company is wholly owned by Bill Hegberg.
Since inception the Company has been responsible for the development and/or marketing of over $600 million of resort real estate. Past accomplishments include:
- Marketing and development of the Snowmass Resort via partnership in Snowmass Real Estate Company and development roles in Snowmass Corporation;
- Development responsibility for Wildcat Ranch, a 7000 acre private community adjacent to Snowmass;
- A 28 year partnership with Jim Light and Jim Chaffin via Chaffin/Light/Hegberg, developing various high end resort properties.
- Successful completion in 2013 of Idarado Legacy in Telluride Colorado, a joint venture with Newmont Mining Company. Wildcat Land Company acted as managing partner.
- And, the Company has brokered large parcels of resort real estate and environmentally sensitive lands, ranging in size from 200 acres to 250 square miles. See Wall Street Journal Article.